Betty C.

Las Vegas
Don Hines of Paragon did a wonderful job in removing the mold that resulted from a leak in our fireplace chimney. He was always prompt, professional, and his crew did excellent work. Don's crew showed up in red shirts with the Paragon logo so that we knew who was entering our home. We had to have several subcontractors and Don provided assistance in getting the best. We would definitely hire Don of Paragon for any future work. We wholeheartedly recommend them for any work that you need to have done.