Paragon Restoration is a professional mold remediation, water and fire damage restoration company associated with various trade organizations. Listed below are some of the trade and governmental agencies we utilize to ensure your disaster repair is completed according to specifications and guidelines generated by the industry.
- AIHA - Founded in 1939, AIHA is a nonprofit organization devoted to achieving and maintaining the highest professional standards for its members. More than half of 10,000 members are certified industrial hygienists (CIHs), and many hold other professional designations. AIHA administers comprehensive education programs that keep occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) professionals current in the field of industrial hygiene. AIHA is one of the largest international associations serving OEHS professionals practicing industrial hygiene and is a resource for those in large corporations, small businesses and who work independently as consultants.
- IAQA - IAQA’s membership comprises individuals and companies, including contractors, consultants, facility maintenance professionals, industry vendors, school officials, and representatives from state and federal government agencies. IAQA volunteers operate more than 20 active chapters through the U.S. and Canada.
- IEHA - IEHA is a 3,500-plus professional member organization for persons employed in facility housekeeping at the management level. The organization was founded in 1930 in New York City, and is now located in Westerville, Ohio, a suburb of the State’s capitol, Columbus. Executive Housekeepers are managers who direct housekeeping programs in commercial, industrial or institutional facilities. They supervise staffs ranging from a few to several hundred people and handle budgets from a few thousand dollars to millions. IEHA provides members with an array of channels through which they can achieve personal and professional growth.
- ISSA - ISSA is determined to remain the leading worldwide association for the cleaning industry by representing all the professions it encompasses and by allying with other trade organizations that share its members’ common goals. In doing so, the association plans to leverage the strength of its global cleaning community to change the way the world views cleaning – increasing the appreciation for cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment and an improved bottom line.
- RIA - RIA continues to be the leading association in the restoration and disaster cleanup industry. We are committed to provide our members with the tools and services needed in today's business environment and to assist our members' in successfully growing their companies.